We’d like to help our members and partners to display the Crossref logo consistently, so we have used a Content Delivery Network (CDN) so you can always be sure you’re using the correct file.
For CrossMark logos please visit the CrossMark Support site.
- Do not alter the relative size of any of the elements comprising the logos.
- Do not alter the spatial relationship of the elements to each other.
- Do not print the elements of the logos in different colors.
- In general, do not use any of the elements by themselves as illustrative art of graphics.
- Do not run the logos over a coarse-screen or a pattern that interferes with the ability to read the signature.
- Do not use drop shadows with any of these elements.
- Do not screen any of these elements.
Also see Branding Requirements.