This click-through registration form contains the policies applicable to participating in cited-by linking. Please read it carefully.
CITED-BY LINKING POLICIES
1. Participation in Cited-by Linking (formerly Forward Linking (FL)) is optional for Crossref members.
2. Members must deposit references from their current material to retrieve Cited-by Linking data (i.e. to retrieve “cited-by” links).
3. Members may only retrieve Cited-by Linking data to display in primary articles that they publish. Agents will be able to retrieve Cited-by Linking data on behalf of members who participate in Cited-by Linking and deposit references.
4. There will be no “public” interface for retrieving Cited-by Linking data. There is currently a form for free single DOI lookup on the CrossRef website but no equivalent form will be available for Cited-by Linking data.
5. Cited-by Linking will not be available for secondary records.
6. Local Hosting will only be available for member use in primary content.
7. All policies will be reviewed in 2005.
Cited-by Linking Fees - (the forward linking fee has been dropped as of January 2007)
Please supply the following information to register for cited-by linking: