The Executive Committee is made up of the Chair, Treasurer and three other board members, one who has to be a representative of a non-profit member. The Executive committee has three major functions, to:
- Steer: create and review agendas for discussion and decision by the Board.
- Oversee: evaluate key performance indicators and suggest corrective actions
between Board meetings.
- Expedite: take any decisions delegated to it by the board. This usually happens
after full board discussion reaches a consensus on a major initiative and wants open details resolved before the next board meeting.
Executive Committee members
- Bernie Rous, ACM (Chair)
- Gerry Grenier, IEEE
- Chris Shillum, Elsevier
- Jason Wilde, American Institute of Physics
- Ian Bannerman, Taylor & Francis